Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Jeremy Hogan jhogan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 20:44:18 UTC 2004

> I've got $1.00 that no-one from RedHat responds to this thread, anyone
> care to counter?
>
> --erik

Hey, Richard didn't claim the dollar when he replied. But I'll take it.
I hereby reply on behalf of Red Hat. Pay up.

Actually, keep it and tell me what we can do to fix it.

I understand why people are always picking on Red Hat, I hear it all day.

We can act on things other than "we're f*cked up and should quit open source",
of course. (Let's think of all places open source wouldn't be without Red Hat.)

As for our ability or perceived willingness to deal with outsiders, Seth's got
a solid point. There are things that are still a mess. I can only say that we
know it and are working like hell to fix it. Our communication on that too has
many qualities resembling suck.

So, let's have it. Open season on Red Hat.

--jeremy