Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Jeremy Hogan jhogan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 21:31:14 UTC 2004

> > What if we hosted blogs, or a blog aggregator? On our site and in the
> > open.
>
> guess what? we already have one running:
>
> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fedorapeople/
>
> got quite a number of people who either had some involvement in
> fedora.us, have some involvement in red hat or fedora core.

I've seen that, I was thinking we should do likewise on our site. Or at
least link back to that prominently from fedora.redhat.com and aggregate
non-Fedora stuff elsewhere.

We already have MoveablType running (currently just the world tour blog
at blogs.redhat.com), so having blogs hosted here for those who don't
already elsewhere isn't a big deal. It would encourage more RH folks to
blog, and it can be added to the aggregate.

--jeremy