Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Tue Apr 20 22:12:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:15:29 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> > What if we hosted blogs, or a blog aggregator? On our site and in the
> > open.
>
> guess what? we already have one running:
>
> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fedorapeople/
>
> got quite a number of people who either had some involvement in
> fedora.us, have some involvement in red hat or fedora core.

Sorry for being serious and a fun-killer at times, but a good percentage
of the blog entries merged there are about entertainment, culinary
delights or private life and personal interests. So, more "boring"
blog entries, which are directly related to the project, would be
interesting. Similarly, when I've let my IRC client log activity on the
#fedora-devel channel, most of the daily logs contained small-talk or
traffic created by impatient users who wanted help for a problem nobody
could--or wanted to--answer on #fedora. I would also like to be able to
get a better picture on things like current direction of development,
milestones, short-term and long-term goals, conclusions derived from the
Test releases and from bugzilla feedback, as well as issues which could
need investigation and community commitment.

--
Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl