QA Assistant 0.3

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Apr 22 00:15:49 UTC 2004

I've released QA Assistant 0.3.  It's available at sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qa-assistant

Subversion archive (and me for the most part) are currently offline as
my ISP is having troubles connecting DSL at my new apartment.

This version is mainly a cosmetic and build infrastructure release.  I'm
releasing now because there's one major usability bugfix over 0.2

* Now uses standard ./configure; make; make install
* rpm available for download
* Colorized the output based on resolution
* Bugfix problem with editing the review output in the checklist window.

-Toshio
--
  t  o  s  h  i  o  +  t  i  k  i  -  l  o  u  n  g  e  .  c  o  m