using a bittorent based network for rpms integrated in up2date,

Kristof Vansant de_lupus at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:30:27 UTC 2004

What about using a P2P based network for sharing rpms instead of central
servers and mirrors.
Using bittorent or edonkey protocol. This would safe a lot of bandwidth and
costs for the hosts (mirrors etc.) Downloads would go a lot faster.

I don't mind being a "server" for others as long as I can say how mutch is
uploaded and shared etc.
Plus being able to turn it off if I really want to. Share code, share
bandwidth :)

LupusBE (Kristof Vansant)