xscale port of fedora core 2

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at wantstofly.org
Tue Aug 10 10:33:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

Some weeks ago, I started porting Fedora Core 2 to the Intel IXP2400,
which is basically a 600MHz big-endian xscale (ARM) core.  Right now
I have ~550 out of ~950 packages building and seemingly in good order.
(I have not yet attempted to build openoffice and such.)

I would like to start submitting the (surprisingly small number of)
needed patches so far back into Fedora, perhaps shifting my efforts
towards FC3.  What do people here think about such an effort?

cheers,
Lennert