IIim applet bug?

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Thu Aug 12 10:32:44 UTC 2004

>>>>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:00:15 +0900,
>>>>> "naoki" == Naoki <naoki at valuecommerce.com> wrote:

naoki> Hi all,
naoki>     The gnome input switcher applet ( while bloody great ) does annoy me with it's inability to remove Latin.
naoki> I'm using FC3T1 and iiimf-gnome-im-switcher-11.4-68.svn1833

naoki>     I remove it, it comes back always leaving me with ACSI, Japanese, and Latin.

naoki>     Anybody else found this?

If you haven't restarted gimlet after upgrading, please do
that to make sure that the updated gimlet is running. and
then you can remove Latin from gimlet unless you use iiim on
en_US locale say.
Note that it will be added again when you choose iiim
immodule on gtk2 applications which is running on en_US
locale say. even if you remove it from the list, proper
languages will be listed as long as you use iiim on related
locales.

--
Akira TAGOH