gqview removed from rawhide

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:30:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:11:26 +0200, Michael Schwendt
<fedora at wir-sind-cool.org> wrote:
> Nah. It's a well-designed feature. Please take a look at gqview before
> commenting on it. The "find duplicates" feature can be customized. You can
> choose from different comparison criteria. Finding exact duplicates (=
> "similarity 100%") is possible, too, of course.

sigh... i didn't say the feature was bad... I said it was badly named.
I'm just proposing the menu item text be changed from 'find duplicates' to the
much more useful phrase i came up or perhaps just 'find similar' if
you don't want to be
as precise as my phrase.

-jef"nicknames aren't always accurate'"spaleta