latest kudzu changes

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 02:37:41 UTC 2004

>I don't think ability to build SRPMs without X libs is a requirement for
>Fedora at all.

It may not be a Red Hat requirement, but its one of my requirements. Do you have
any idea what a tangled web the GTK/X stuff is. You cannot let even one package
in because it quickly requires another 30, 40, or 50 packages.

If it doesn't hurt Fedora's goals and I figure out the demarkation line between X
and dbus and do it with a simple variable (like openssh, groof, or vim), would
you take the patch?

-Steve Grubb