mach on RHEL 3?

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 20 02:18:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 18:37, Jeff Pitman wrote:
> On Friday 20 August 2004 06:15, Aaron Bennett wrote:
> > Any pointers, thoughts, suggestions, accusations of smoking crack,
> > etc are appreciated.
>
> Dag has packages for i386 and x86_64:
> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mach/

You might also try the upstream RPMS from the author, Thomas Vander
Stichele (whom I believe is on this list as well since he's involved in
Fedora.us stuff):
http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/mach/

The RPM of mach 0.4.6 appears to be built for Fedora Core 2 (I assume
it's built in Mach and it's got the '2' tag at the end) but it installs
fine on FC1; I have this feeling that it just might work on RHEL3 as
well. Otherwise I believe that the tarball contains the specfile so it
could just be rebuilt...

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University