rawhide reports--anybody got these archived exclusively?

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ollie.clive.ia.us
Wed Aug 25 20:49:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:13 -0400, Michael Tiemann wrote:
> I'm wondering whether anybody has a list of just fedora daily rawhide
> reports?

I posted a while back asking if anyone had a RSS feed of the rawhide
reports.  No one did, so I went and made my own.  I posted a quick
sample but the server that was running on is behind a slow DSL link.
I've improved my code and put the feed on a better link:

http://fw07.dmacc.net/rawhide-reports/index.xml (RSS 1.0)
http://fw07.dmacc.net/rawhide-reports/index.rdf (RSS 2.0)
http://fw07.dmacc.net/rawhide-reports/index.atom (ATOM 0.3)

http://fw07.dmacc.net/rawhide-reports/ (HTML index of all reports)