fedora live CD

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 13:25:20 UTC 2004

>We're in need of a live CD version of Fedora.
>Is anyone on this list aware of any effort in this direction?
>If so, please contact me.

Yes, I build live cd versions of fedora. It works very nicely. I started by
helping out this project:

http://www.linux4all.de/livecd/

You can download an image. You can also follow the directions for customizing the
release. I am working towards releasing my build system to the public, which is
much different than mach. It will be integrated to a livecd building system based
on the work that Dirk Westfal at Linux4all has done. I'm probably 2-3 weeks away
from having the build system cleaned up for public release.

Hope this helps.

-Steve Grubb