Udev with kudzu disabled?

Jim Cornette music-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 30 00:43:47 UTC 2004

dragoran wrote:
>  >Does udev works when kudzu is disabled?
> > I am asking this because i have to disable kudzu to get my
> > network card (3com) working.

> > I'd say get another NIC. I ditched the Rev A card myself (Boomerang).
The replacement Rev B 3Com NIC (Tornado) works fine.

>  I will try with my onboard via NIC,

It sounds more rational to run all of the default services, instead of
having to disable certain services just to have certain hardware
function correctly.
Hopefully the via NIC functions. I have a realtech card for backup, in
case the REV B gos down because of some future changes.

JIm

--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is "crash course".