OpenOffice 1.1.2 crashes when saving files

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 13:18:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

If you can attach the document to a Bugzilla bug, that would be great.
Caolan and I are _very_ interested in documents that make OOo crash.

If nothing else, if you could provide a backtrace (bugbuddy should give
it to you when OOo crashes), that would also be helpful.  If OOo crashes
and bugbuddy does _not_ come up, then its a bug.

Thanks!
Dan