nfsroot on FC2 x86_64 not functional?

Gary Molenkamp gary at sharcnet.ca
Tue Aug 10 18:27:43 UTC 2004

Solved it!

On x86_64 there are a few lib /lib64 that needed to be included in the
initrd for /bin/ash since its dynamically linked:
	/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
	/lib64/libselinux.so.1
	/lib64/tls/libc.so.6
	/lib64/tls/libm.so.6

Thanx to Russell King on another list's archives for the pointers to
objdump.

--
Gary Molenkamp			SHARCNET
Systems Administrator		University of Western Ontario