Fedora Core on the Alpha

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Thu Aug 12 00:39:19 UTC 2004

Balint Cristian wrote:
> 	Carlos,Gary,Mike what do you say ?
>
> 	Would be nice to imply more people with more force, guys can base to imply on something like this ?
>
> 	Of course if this will happen will need voluteers maintainers who maintain eventualy hack up things fix bugs, would be nice
> to see Mike Harris/Richard Henderson [hope is still here on this list] old master gurus in alphas, that imply sometimes in the project
> when hit glibc/gcc/binutils/kernel level problems or other trivial issues.

Well, the machines I was talking about aren't really available to be
used for active testing (they are basically crunching numbers all the
time). However, at least the ES40 has a spare disk, so I don't mind
trying your port as soon as it is available (even if on a testing stage)
during the server's idle time. It isn't much but at least I could give
some feedback.

Carlos