SATA Issue

lukedubber at acsalaska.net lukedubber at acsalaska.net
Sun Aug 15 08:49:13 UTC 2004

Hello I have a Sata Drive and a IDE I am runing Fedora off from IDE, and well when ever I have Sata Turned on Linux just locks up. And, When I was installing Fedora it keep stalling on hde which is my sata and keep saying someing odd about like maxing out  over and over again. Is there any fix to this its gets anoying how I have go into my Bios to fix it.

Luke

If this is not the right list for a disscusion of this or a fix please point me to the right one thank you.