Fedora Core 2 running on the Linksys NSLU2

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at wantstofly.org
Thu Aug 19 20:22:55 UTC 2004

Hi all,

FYI: the Fedora Core 2 ARM port appears to run on the Linksys NSLU2
(http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=35&scid=43&prid=640),
an ARM-based network storage device that goes for under $100.

The box is a tad bit slow, but at least you can hook a hard drive up
to it.

cheers,
Lennert

----- Forwarded message from trb <gentoo at nc.rr.com> -----