rpm info

Sydney Faria n1huq at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:08:46 UTC 2004

Is there a way to take an rpm and figure out just exactly what and where it
is going to install, and delete before actually using the rpm to install an
update?  On my Fedorora I have Qt 3.3.3 but I could not find the
/tools/designer/examples/colortool directory - actually it is not there, but
I did find this designer tutorial in the Windows version of the Qt package.
So if I install the newest version without using the rpm I might be
upsetting other dependencies such as KDE.  Any hints/clues will be greatly
appreciated... Sydney