Bugzilla permission issues (#125391)

Michael Tiemann tiemann at redhat.com
Thu Aug 26 20:42:46 UTC 2004

I have forwarded to Dave Lawrence.  It's the downside of having unified
our bug tracking and feature tracking tools.  I am sure we'll find a way
to resolve, but in the mean time, please send your comments and patches
to the person "Assigned To", in this case Adrian Likins.  If you don't
have his email, I'll send it to you off-list.