Self-Introduction: Jonathan Leighton

Jonathan Leighton [Turnip] turnip at turnipspatch.com
Mon Dec 13 20:59:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm Jonathan David Leighton. I live near Reading in England. Currently
I'm in the final year of compulsary education, which means I will be
taking my GCSE exams next summer. I go to Theale Green Community School,
their (terrible) website is here: http://www.thealegreen.org.uk/.

My main purpose here is to get Inkscape (http://inkscape.org/)
published. I'm not interested in doing QA or anything else currently,
but I may be in the future.

I've not worked on any open source projects (yet?). I'm not a programmer
(also may change in the future), my main interests lie in web
development (you might want to look at my website,
http://turnipspatch.com/). I'm fluent in XHTML, CSS and JavaScript. I'm
familiar with XML (just the concepts, I haven't actually had much use
for it yet), and I'm starting to use PHP more and more (I started with
using ASP, but PHP is quite obviously 10 times better). There is
absolutely no reason why you should trust me, but if nobody trusted
anybody then Open Source software wouldn't work. That said, I am aware
that trust is earned rather than given.

Here is my textbook-style deliverance of my GPG fingerprint:

[turnip at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 1DA5B286B9A48D3A
pub  1024D/B9A48D3A 2004-12-13 Jonathan Leighton <turnip at turnipspatch.com>
     Key fingerprint = A8DB 456C 4952 6432 6AD8  8356 1DA5 B286 B9A4 8D3A
sub  1024g/02351BC6 2004-12-13

Cheers

--
Regards,