stateless linux

Jason Powers powers.jason at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:51:22 UTC 2004

I have it all set, snapshot set up and everything, but it doesn't load
the diskless client. I've been in and through the very vanilla config I
used, and through all the scripts in /usr/share/stateless/ it seems to
trip when it attempts to create the pxelinux.0, and the pxe.config
directory remains empty. The hourly script statelessGenPXEConfig.py
returns the error:

Unable to get provisioning information for MA:CA:DD:RE:SS

I checked the ldap and all entries are presnt and pointed at the right
place, what's next?

Jason