status of Extras for Fedora Core 3

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Mon Dec 6 17:16:16 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've been looking through the Fedora.us website as well as
fedora.redhat.com for some information about when Fedora Extras will be
built for FC3, or when it will be available, and I can't find anything.

Am I missing something?
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.extras/ is
empty and the README says "This repository is replicated only for the
convenience of apt users.  yum/up2date users should use Red Hat's
download.fedora.redhat.com mirrors."  So I looked all through
download.fedora.redhat.com and can't find anything either regarding Extras.

Livna.org has a set of FC3 rpms.  What's going on with Fedora.us?

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator