Wine/Cedega and fedora 3

Richard June rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Wed Dec 8 16:05:32 UTC 2004

> RHEL 2.1's OpenSSH does not support gssapi-with-mic.  It's something I
> can live without, and am indeed doing just that, because packaging
> headaches make it too difficult to use one of the bazillion existing
> repositories/packages of newer OpenSSH versions.  The only choice I have
> is to install from source, and then I become the security maintainer,
> instead of letting the trusted third-party repository do it for me.
wow. that's just amazing.
You want RPMs of later versions of OpenSSH for RHEL so that you can have
gssapi-with-mic support. You don't want to do this yourself because it will
break compatibility with all the other ISVs who've provided software you run
on your machine. I will be more than happy to provide to you, RPMs for later
versions of Openssh for RHEL 2.1, or any other distro you decide to use. I
would be thrilled to add RHEL to the list of distros I support in my
repository. It will cost you $50 dollars a month per package you want me to
track and maintain.

--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/pubkey.asc