Xen in rawhide

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Mon Dec 13 04:07:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 06:26:20PM -0500, Rik van Riel wrote:
> I want to try and get the most important things fixed and Xen into
> rawhide before the christmas holidays, so people get an opportunity
> to really play with it.

In the mean time, is there any chance you could run createrepo on
people.redhat.com/riel/?  :-)

> Any help in getting the network routing to unprivileged domains
> working again is appreciated.  Hmmm, maybe I should publish my
> TODO list ?

About the best I can do is help with testing, but the TODO list would
be interesting anyway.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/