k3b build error on x86_64

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:39:21 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 20:26 +0000, Si Jones wrote:
> Tried that and it's still the same path.
>
> I also tried editing the configure file and ran the configure manually,
> this seemed to change the path but still got the error about libXext....

You do have the xorg-X11-devel RPM installed, right? There may be a
missing BuildRequires in the k3b specfile that makes it fail instead of
complaining that this this package isn't installed. (I can't find that
BuildRequires in the specfile so I think that might be the problem.)

Good luck!
Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University