Fwd for Peter Dedecker: stateless-snapshooter problems

I'm forwarding this for Peter Dedecker because he as problem sending to the list.

Regards,

Hans

---

Hi,

We (the fedora stateless team at UGent, http://blog.eikke.com/index.php/fedorastateless) setted up a stateless server, but we are having problems creating snapshots. When we use stateless-snapshooter, it seems that we need pyGTK (and thus X). On a server, we normally don't install X on servers, so shouldn't it be better to make a real command line tool from stateless-snapshooter so X isn't required anymore? Thanks!

-- Peter Dedecker VTK Gent vzw Studentenvertegenwoordiger J. Plateaustraat 22 - Gent VTK Computerpraeses 2004-2005 Tel&Fax: 09/264.37.26 VTK Penningmeester 2003-2004 GSM: 0486/15.23.20 Peter Dedecker VTK UGent be http://www.VTK.UGent.be