Fedora Extras, Fedora Core CVS Open!

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Fri Dec 17 06:27:27 UTC 2004

On Friday 17 December 2004 14:11, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> I have every hope that all of the
> automation will be peer-reviewable so community experience will be
> able to enhance the process once the initial buildsysstem is up.

I might point out that the PLD people have pld-builder with the new one
based on python which is a rewrite from the previous
CVS/Makefile/Perl/Autoconf system.  Also, efforts around mach should be
well noted.  Barring a NIH syndrome, I hope that existing build systems
do not go overlooked and we have this continuous cycle of reinventing
the wheel.

take care,
--
-jeff