Fedora Extras, Fedora Core CVS Open!

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 17 18:31:05 UTC 2004

Hi

>  + Changes to macros are never backported, this is a
> major concern if you
>    have to support older distributions, again I have
> a simple change for
>    this to RPM but cannot give JBJ consensus

It would be better to explicitly state those ideas to
this list so that knowledgable people can discuss them
and try to reach consensus if this hasnt been done
already and I am not sure whether this consensus is
expected to happen between distros using rpm or
something else?

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram