Choice of default fonts in webrowsers

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 18 03:14:43 UTC 2004

Hi

> I have 2 more HOWTOs with other subjects published
> in TLDP and a good
> relationship with the "institution". I don't see a
> reason to not
> publish it.

As as TLDP volunteer I am aware that you have a couple
of docs there. you should be aware that not all docs
proposed are accepted. We have a review process setup
that every document should go through before its
decided to include it in the collection.

A cursory look at the document suggests that it looks
acceptable but you can never claim that it will get
published authoritatively.

Recently the review process itself was stagnated when
Tabatha, the current review coordinator became busy
with other works and ESR (who claims have contributed
the largest amount of docs ) was unable to get through
this, thou it wasnt his fault so its not necessarily
something to do with poor howtos or such

I suggest that you propose the document and collect
peer feedback from the discussion list as early as
possible anyway

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram