firefox and icons...

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Sat Dec 18 21:51:01 UTC 2004

Just tried the rawhide firefox on my FC3 (Gnome, Bluecurve) installation
and noticed that the icons had changed to something that resembles the
ones used by nautilus, epiphany, etc.

Is it possible to revert this to the original firefox icons (the ones
used by the FC3 firefox, both are 1.0-versions)? If it is possible, how
would one do that? (Without doing the obvious, recompiling, of course.)

Why are these icons used and not the original ones?

Would it be possible to, in the themes selection, add a theme named
"firefox original", so that two choices exist, the (what I think they
are called) Gnome specific icons, and the original firefox icons?

I really like the original firefox icons better, than the ones used by
nautilus, epiphany, etc.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>