svn or arch

Richard Li richardl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 13:56:17 UTC 2004

>But the question is if it's worth pursuing this. If Fedora intends
>to use conary in the (near) future, puting up with the CVS-based
>system may be the smartest thing to do.

I doubt it would be realistic to make a switch in the near future since
it's so fundamental to the distribution.

I would expect that if it was really going to happen, someone would
start by experimenting with a switch  on a branch somewhere and invite
people to play with it, shake out the bugs, and see how people like it.

Richard