PHP Vulnerability

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Tue Dec 21 17:13:19 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 16:45 +0200, Oskari Saarenmaa wrote:
> I rolled my own php-4.3.10 rpms (based on fc3 rpms) because there still
> isn't an official update available.
>
> Source and binary rpms for fc1 and fc3 are available from
> http://rpms.www.sumu.org/php-4.3.10/

Making use of the new CVS accessiblity, you can find updated php.spec
and patch files at:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/php/FC-3/

With these, you can roll your own 4.3.10 RPMs if you can't wait for them
to be officially released.  Do note that these would be fully
unsupported, etc and you do so at your own risk and all of that other
disclaimer stuff.  You would certainly still be wise to update to the
officially blessed RH packages once they are released in any event.