CVS bugzillas

Cristian Gafton gafton at redhat.com
Wed Dec 22 21:50:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Josh Boyer wrote:

> If there are issues with either the CVS server itself or the contents in
> a package directory (i.e. make doesn't complete, etc), should we file
> bugs against the CVS infrastructure?
>
> If so, there doesn't seem to be a good target.  I could open a bug to
> get a target in bugzilla for this, but I'd like to know if this is
> desired or not.  Or maybe there is (or should be) a fedora-cvs list?  I
> don't mean fedora-cvs-commits either, that's a bit different.

For lack of a better target the folks that can do something about this are
listening on this list (myself included)

Cristian
Cristian Gafton     --     gafton at redhat.com      --     Red Hat, Inc.
"Linux is a leprosy; and is having a deleterious effect on the U.S. IT
industry because it is steadily depreciating the value of the software
industry sector."
     -- Kenneth Brown, President, Alexis de Tocqueville Institution