CD burner that Just Works

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Dec 23 14:09:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:25:58 -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> And all this after running K3bsetup, of course.

You should not even be able to, since k3bsetup is NOT included
in Fedora Core 3. This sounds again as if you picked up a k3b
package somewhere else. I've seen a number of users have problems
with such packages, sometimes because patches were not included.
A downgrade to FC3 k3b and latest kernel fixed it for them.