CD burner that Just Works

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Dec 23 20:28:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 07:35:41PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Uhm, that would be an _upgrade_, because your 0.11.9 is even older
> than FC3's k3b version. How did you manage to avoid the update to
> FC3's k3b? What else is not up-to-date?

That's right, I realized it after I've sent the message.
I think that I've installed that package some time ago,
and somehow rpm/anaconda did not upgrade it! It hasn't
even crossed my mind to check, it should have been
upgraded, I did a FCtest3->FC3 upgrade.

Hmm, I've installed the one that comes with the distro,
it now works.

--
Dimi.