First packaging attempt : atmel-firmware

Richard Hughes ee21rh at surrey.ac.uk
Tue Dec 28 18:22:48 UTC 2004

But I'm not using the at76c5xxx drivers! I'm using the in-kernel
atmel_cs driver. If I insert my card on a fresh install, I get the message
in dmesg: "Unable to load firmware". By installing the rpm, and supplying
the firmware for hotplug to load (by installing the rpm), nothing more has
to be done.

Richard Hughes