Test Update Tracking proposal

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:40:02 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating wrote:
> As somebody who uses the LEGACY tracker very heavily, it's
> invaluable to me and to the fedora legacy group.  I very +1 this
> idea.

Hmmm....I want to broaden the discussion at some point...soon
about the best way to use trackers for the larger triage effort.
But I think I'm going to have to wait till this weekend before I launch
into a long article on the topic. Ugh...and how Core triage and Legacy
are going to interact if/when Core triage looks
at older rhl bugreports.

-jef"pretty sure im going to break my personal 2 post limit per thread
rule on this thread since its directly triage related"spaleta