RFC: fedora.us bugzilla keywords

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Tue Feb 10 10:49:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 10:32 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> [snip]
> > The keyword I have in mind would be REVIEWED or APPROVED, but I'm open for
> > different suggestions.
> >
> APPROVED sounds too final, REVIEWED seems a better fit.

Agreed. +1 for the idea in any case, whatever keyword gets chosen.

While on the topic of adding keywords to bugzilla - can we please
implement at lesat part of Ville's suggestion here:
http://www.fedora.us/pipermail/fedora-devel/2003-December/002388.html

Just having keywords like "games", "laptop", "perl" etc attached to
package submission/QA bug so you could query for packages you are interested in would make
finding the interesting packages a whole lot easier.

	- Panu -