Nautilus toolbars

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 02:20:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 18:45 -0500, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> I am not sure whether or not to post this as a bug, but in the devel
> series of Fedora, the location bar and tool bars in Nautilus seem to be
> gone.

On my PC, even the icons are gone. But I probably miss a library or two
while upgrading - the version dependency should be made more strict,
perhaps - on account of my Yum connectivity problems leading me to
perform selective upgrades.

Will wait for FC2test1 before I submit -devel bugs, just in case.

Incidentally, would Red Hat consider apt-enabling their tree? I know yum
is the anointed solution for now, but for some people with decent
bandwith but horrible latency, yum is not suitable (yet).

Thanks,

- Michel