Broadcom wireless 11g chipset

fastlanwan fastlanwan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 13:33:44 UTC 2004

Is there any plan on including a drv (via the 2.6.x kernel or other means) for the Broadcom wireless line of products, specifically the wireless 802.11g chipset in the Core 2 release?

I ask for two reasons:

1. That's whats on my system board so I can't get linux online until my wireless adapter works. The 3rd party solutions just don't seem to work.

2. Broadcom is the largest producer of wireless chipsets for SOHO devices. I would think there would be some level of support and that it would be ongoing.

Thanks for your time,

Dan