Nautilus toolbars

Julien Olivier julo at altern.org
Sun Feb 1 17:52:44 UTC 2004

> Is anyone maintaining a fork of Nautilus that behaves like well.. nautilus ?
> or is there a configuration option to get sanity back

Actually, Nautilus now has 2 modes: navigational or spatial. If you
double-click on a folder on the desktop, it will open it in spatial mode
(one window == one folder). But you can also launch Nautilus from the
apps menu in navigational mode (mostly the same behavior as Nautilus
2.4). And I'm pretty sure that you can also switch from spatial to
navigational mode when browsing a folder (right click -> browse ?).

--
Julien Olivier <julo at altern.org>