Nautilus toolbars

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 1 18:01:45 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 17:52 +0000, Julien Olivier wrote:
[snip]
> 2.4). And I'm pretty sure that you can also switch from spatial to
> navigational mode when browsing a folder (right click -> browse ?).

AFAICS 'browse' is only available when right-clicking on desktop icons.

It would be nice to have the following:
- 'browse' option for folders everywhere
- an option to open folders in the same Nautilus window

but with the feature freeze it's probably too late. Ah well.

Is it me, or does the 2.5.x Nautilus resemble ROX-Filer <http://rox.sf.
net> quite a bit?

- Michel