rawhide: install from ISO image segfaults

Alexander L. Belikoff abel at vallinor4.com
Mon Feb 2 04:19:47 UTC 2004

Got a segfault while trying to install from boot.iso (dated 02/01/04 10:31). I
used 'linux askmethod'. The installer crashes after I select the language
(English) with the message:

    install exited abnormally -- received signal 11

Oh, just checked - this happens when using the default boot method as well.

--
Alexander L. Belikoff                      GPG f/pr: 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9
Bloomberg L.P.                                       424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701