How to debug crash on laptop with no serial port

Denis Hennessy dhennessy at valista.com
Tue Feb 3 15:33:25 UTC 2004

That looked promising but when I try to insmod the netconsole module I
get this in the log:

Feb  3 15:26:58 lemming kernel: netlog: using network device <eth0>
Feb  3 15:26:58 lemming kernel: netlog: eth0's network driver does not
implement netlogging yet, aborting.

eth0 is a Intel Corp. 82801BD PRO/100 VE (MOB) Ethernet Controller (rev
81) handled by the e100 driver. I guess I could try to find a pcmcia
network card that's supported.

/dh