RFC: fedora.us bugzilla keywords

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Feb 10 18:32:52 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:49, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 10:32 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > [snip]
> > > The keyword I have in mind would be REVIEWED or APPROVED, but I'm open for
> > > different suggestions.
> > >
> > APPROVED sounds too final, REVIEWED seems a better fit.
>
> Agreed. +1 for the idea in any case, whatever keyword gets chosen.

+1 too in general, whatever the keyword, or if it is a keyword in the
first place.

Bugzilla also has a thing called "attachment statuses" which could be
used for this purpose.  The feature is already there in
bugzilla.fedora.us but has not been used.  The thing is that attachment
statuses are for _attachments_, ie. reviews would need to be attached
instead of inlining.  Mileages vary whether it's a good thing or not,
and I don't know whether use of the feature needs any special
permissions.  More info:
http://www.fedora.us/pipermail/fedora-devel/2003-March/000697.html

> While on the topic of adding keywords to bugzilla - can we please
> implement at lesat part of Ville's suggestion here:
> http://www.fedora.us/pipermail/fedora-devel/2003-December/002388.html

I would obviously welcome that :)  Perhaps someone could throw in a Wiki
draft for suggested keywords etc.  Marius's list would be a good start.