FC2 Test 1 - rescheduled

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 18:21:10 UTC 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 06:02:01PM +0000, Dave Jones wrote:

> Not tried an amd64 install from rawhide yet. Might give that a go
> tonight. It should be in a pretty decent state right now.

Installing from rawhide will leave out the 32bit stuff needed, and
currently rawhide is frozen at kernel-2.6.1-1.65. Once the kernel update
can push (tomorrow?) It should install fine.  When I do the test1 push
sometime this weekend/monday at the latest, the 32bit stuff will be
included as well.

Justin