Firefox as default browser in Fedora

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Feb 12 10:47:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 10:40, Alan Cox wrote:
> Which is the question I'd always ask, because epiphany is consistent
> with the desktop and has good translations.

Absolutely.  We have to keep the Welsh contingent happy! ;)

I am running firefox on my laptop right now. Whilst it is very nice (and
I must say the logo is wonderful) my main Fedora box at home, and this
machine (my work Gentoo box) both run epiphany and I find it to be by
far the best web browser within a Gnome desktop.

So long as Gnome is the default desktop I would argue for epiphany as
the (eventual) successor to Mozilla as the default browser.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com

Seeing is deceiving.  It's eating that's believing.
		-- James Thurber