Firefox as default browser in Fedora

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Fri Feb 13 17:31:00 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 11:21, Bryan W. Headley wrote:

> It's not a finished product. Put it out there as a WIP or a Technology
> Preview, but not at the exclusion of Moz 1.6

Oh, I'm certainly in agreement there.  I'm really thinking in terms of
"at such time as a browser besides mozilla is ready".  Of course, by
that time Firefox will probably *be* mozilla.  The more I think about
it, and after thinking about Toshio's point, I'm thinking the best thing
to do is probably just keep following the mozilla path.  The
functionality of the browser is too important for Fedora to veer off the
beaten path.  Yeah, I know, all of them are Gecko and all that, but
still.

-Steve