dbus-0.20.2 vs cups-1.1.20-3

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Sat Feb 14 19:49:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've just upgraded my system to latest development packages, and afterwards
the dbus system refused to start, complaining about
"Failed to start message bus: Attribute "send" is invalid on <allow> element
in this context"

I tracked the offending element to /etc/dbus-1/system.d/cups.conf (the error
message _could_ be a little more informative), and I fixed the error by
changing "send=" to "send_destination=" and "receive=" to "receive_sender=".

I don't know if those are the correct changes, but it seemed so from the
dbus' configuration files.

Regards,
Luciano Rocha